We're Open! Just a Bit Differently...
The health of our guests and staff is our top priority. To enhance guests' safety while they enjoy all MoPOP has to offer, we've established a number of health, safety, and sanitation protocols.
Please be sure to reserve your ticket in advance so we can accommodate social distancing and capacity limitations.
In times like these, community is more important than ever.
We're here for you, and as we adjust to new ways of living and socializing, we want to help you stay connected to the world and each other through the power of pop culture.
What to Expect
Increased cleaning and sanitation
• Increased housekeeping services across the museum, with a focus on high-touch areas like bathrooms and elevators.
• Use of electrostatic sprayers in galleries and high-traffic areas.
• Touchless hand sanitizer dispensers at all museum and exhibition entrances and in high-traffic areas.
• Touchless soap dispensers in all bathrooms.
• Required training on COVID-19 and ways to protect themselves and others.
• Temperature checks and a health questionnaire for all employees at the beginning of every shift.
• Employees required to wear face masks at all times in the museum.
• Requiring employees to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from guests and other employees.
• Plexiglass dividers at ticketing and retail counters.
• Requiring guests ages 3 and above to wear a face covering at all times.
• Requiring guests to maintain at least 6 feet of social distance (households arriving together do not have to practice distancing).
• Decreasing usual museum capacity by 75% to facilitate social distancing.
• Requiring tickets purchased in advance for a specific entry time to maintain capacity.
• Only accepting credit/debit card or digital wallet payments.
• Providing (and cleaning after every use) stylus pens for guests to use with interactive elements.
• Restricting use of coat check except for storing items not allowed in the museum.
• A limited grab-and-go menu from CULTURE KITCHEN by Wolfgang Puck.
• Sound Lab is temporarily closed due to its high touch nature, enclosed spaces, and difficulty in cleaning.